[wp-forums] Email address in need of removal

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 19:50:33 GMT 2006

why aren't we using something like e-mail immunizer or a similar char conversion system in the
forums so that this issue (which pops up repeatedly) goes away. further, (once again from the long
term usefulness standpoint), it would be nice if poster's of information or problems which are
resolved are 'contactable' somehow by future forum readers without worrying about spam issues.

...c

~~
Christopher J. Hradil
http://hradil.us