[wp-forums] Forums updated = Borky Updated

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Mon Sep 11 19:52:24 GMT 2006

spencer wrote:
>> Guess it hates you guys.  Or maybe because you're both east of me?
>> No clue what THAT could have to do with it *shrug*.
> Hehe, prolly does hate "us" sigh, or ..maybe it's because I'm STILL
> using crap dialup, and it's trying to tell me to get, atleast DSL,
> when I don't have the money to get it anyway.. =P  Nah, I dunno...damn
> things!! More like DAMN JUNO!! =P
I don't fully buy the "hate you guys" proposition. When it says "Server
timeout", it must mean the server either didn't get all of the posting
request ( aka post ;), or it didn't find a way to store the post or to
spit out a valid response.
I presume!!

But yeah, after all ... came to think of; I am a bit Swedish.
If THAT has something to do with it.
I'm firm in my belief the it will be solved.

/Petit