[wp-forums] Missing Graphic w/in Textbox Widget

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 00:54:49 GMT 2006

> I've hard coded (complete URL) a graphic (xml_button.gif) in a Textbox
> Widget on my Sidebar.  It appears just fine on the Home page but upon
> navigating to any other page the graphic disappears and the "alt" text for
> the graphic appears.  I scoured the Codex and search both the Docs and
> Support Forums but can find no reference to a similar problem.
>
> Any suggestions would be helpful.
>
> Ref. Site: http://www.collectingsf.com/bookworm/
>
> Many thanks,
> Alan

Alan, you're going to have to keep this in the Support forums, this list is
used to help "maintain" the forums, in general. "We" are not supposed to be
using this list as a "support" haven or whatever..

I can only imagine if it was.. dang, my inbox would always be packed with
emails.. sigh. =(  Take it to the support forums ok?
http://wordpress.org/support/

spencerp

I'm sure someone will come across a forum thread of your's, and help
eventually.. ;) =)