[wp-forums] My forum username is not linked

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 18:06:33 GMT 2006

Um, this bbpress plugin is for the .ORG and not the .com forums?  I can
point out quite a few users where that doesn't seem to jibe.

Here's one: http://wordpress.org/support/profile/32361  ;-)

Here's another.  1 day old.  3 posts and has a link:
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/105565

Another:  Few months old.  Couple posts and has a link:
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/69173