[wp-forums] Changing things

febwa1976 at gmail.com febwa1976 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 10:14:26 GMT 2006

It appears as if there is a lot of stuff on FAQ in several places

www.codex.wordpress.org/faq

www.faq.wordpress.net

Being largely technically incompetent I cannot say whether these are "good"
or not.

If they were good it should be relatively easy to move each appropriate FAQ
into the approriate forum.

As a start I would suggest that no more than 10 FAQ is provided per forum
otherwise neewbies and others just get confused at best and lazy at worst.

The vote for the top 10 FAQ per forum should come from the experts like many
on this list. We could ask the this list (or others) for their 10 most FAQ
per forum - hopefully get consensus on each, validate that we have correct
answers and then post in each forum.

To the degree I can help just let me know.