[wp-forums] Inregards to Install4free..

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 09:07:50 GMT 2006

I'm planning on doing up a rough draft email here soon. This email will
basically be, the "base" for this whole plan/idea.

Here below is the idea/plan...

1) Make up an email, that "we" would send to collect the testimonials.
(Note: Have in there, for them to include the installer's name specifically,
and the install4free service) -This way, the installer and service would be
respectively noticed/praised.

2) Gather the email addresses, and username's,  of those, that "we've" done
successful installs for already, or have helped through Install4free. (Last
part pertains to me!)

3) Send the emails out to the people, sit back and wait for their replies.
=)

4) Create the Testimonial page itself, using what they have submitted as a
"testimonial". =) ;)

(Another note:  After more installs have been completed, by other various
Installers. Resend that email, gathering testimonials for those other
installers as well. Then just re-edit/add those testimonials the testimonial
page accordingly.)

I know I basically have a  Testimonial WordPress Support forum thread, going
already.. but, this is so those that have already done installations, will
be recognized, and the install4free service itself, will be recognized right
on the Install4free site.

Rather then having things scattered about some where else. Anyway, does this
sound good to you all? Anyone want to share their two cents, possibly offer
their help? I already asked Handy via Live Messenger, and he is planning on
helping with the email..so, anyone else maybe?

Any suggestions, opinions, help, and so forth, will always be accepted and
appreciated. =)

spencerp