[wp-forums] Akismet just HATES another guy now..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 04:38:32 GMT 2006

Well, maybe not "hate", just doesn't know them well enough, to like them yet.. But..I've been noticing lately, that this person here:
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/70324

Has been having replies "tagged" as spam as well.. =/ I just had to unspam the following of his/her replies now..
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/92461
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/92495
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/92485
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/92174

I know it's not alot, but just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention now, incase he/she possibly becomes another chaaban.. =P

Or, especially if they really start being more active in the forums, and starts asking questions about their replies not showing up.. sigh..

Anyway, hopefully the Akismet Spam "center", will be trained to accept him/her, and love them as it does "us".. ;) =)

spencerp