[wp-forums] Managing the no-replies

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Fri Oct 27 04:08:07 GMT 2006

spencerp wrote:
> Yeah, I know what you're saying totally. And, I am taking this too seriously.. my bad people.. Sorry about that.. =(

and

> Sorry about that as well.. I shouldn't have used that word at all.. My bad.. =(

Venting can be a wonderful thing. Don't sweat it.

Look, at times it can seem there's little difference between the work
we do in the forums and bashing your head against a brick wall. Except,
sometimes the wall gives way.

A bloody skull is not what you want to out of this, so keep reminding
yourself it's supposed to be fun.

-Kaf