[wp-forums] Did I Miss something?

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 18:19:36 GMT 2006

My feelings are the old threads should be left alone as well.

I'd also add that I think that it's a bad precedent for anyone to make those
type decisions on their own, without some discussion.

On a side note, I hope to have my home network and main computer back up
soon (power surge, poorly protected monitor), and should be able to
participate in the forums more.

~miklb