[wp-forums] Re: Tags

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 05:13:17 GMT 2006

> Sweet!  Does that make the newest search bar irrelevant?  Or do we keep it there because it's bigger and more obvious?  (frankly, I'm for the latter).

Me thinks it is for the latter.. ;)  But, like I suggested, or said about before though.. maybe we could remove the little search bar at top, since even *after* doing a search via the nice BIG search bar.. people will have the chance to search the codex anyway...

But, I can also see how.. the people won't know how to use those other options as well.. so.. guess it don't matter too much, about the little search bar at top.. =P

spencerp