[wp-forums] Themespress.com

petit at petitpub.com petit at petitpub.com
Wed Oct 4 19:36:55 GMT 2006

spencerp <spencerp1 at gmail.com>: says:

>> Seen this thing?  http://www.themespress.com/
>>
>> Just tossing the link here in the event we catch some unusual support posts.
>
> Nah, first time seeing that for me... well, I guess that's because
> I'm always busy with other crap, & don't have any spencerp time...
> for the life of me.. =P
>
> That is nice though.!! I'll check it out more later.. time for
> offline duties.. later peoples! =)
>
> spencerp
Yeah, it looks nice, and if it really works, it's well worth th $10 for
a theme.
The menu buttons on the site itself disappeared when hoovering and then killed
my browser MSIE 6.026.

/Petit
Oh, by the way. Thought i'd be back in the forum by now, but unexpected duty
calls. I still ike to be with you ;)