[wp-forums] Drupal support + Our Support

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 10:16:03 GMT 2006

><Whiney, bitchy voice>
> Why was this moved to its own thread and not kept under Matt's original post? Damnit now there will be two separate conversations going on related to the same topic.
> </Whiney, bitch voice>
>
> Craig.

I guess because.. I wanted to keep it in it's own discussion, because it was more directed towards "our support" and the "issues" with "our support".. And leave the original discussion of matt's alone.. so those can discuss JUST that...

I dunno, I guess I was just thinking that.. if "stuff" came up about "our support" in the original discussion... it might get lost, or.. if people really didn't wanna bother too much with that original discussion.. the "stuff" on "our support" would get lost too..

That happened to me already enough times.. a few discussions on other lists.. if I see a certain "Title"... and it doesn't seem to concern me.. I delete it..  then turns out later.. something I did want to know about.. was stuffed in a discussion, of a "title" that I did delete, because originally I didn't think it would concern me..  Anyway, just my thoughts..

Maybe I shouldn't have turned it into it's own discussion.. though.. [bends over to receive any paddlings, if anyone see's fit for it..]... =P

spencerp