[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:05:46 GMT 2006

To tell ya the truth Michael, it might even be better to just delete the comments, once one of "us/installers" tag them? =)

Once one of us do this:
spencerp comments: spencerp has contacted user and is awaiting a response. - UTC 2006-10-03 06:56:00 am

We should delete it, being that.. since we are keep track of our own stuff, on our computers and so forth.. no sense in keeping it there, in the moderation queue page..

After all, what's it really going to do, to post back the results of the install, if we are deleting them anyway..? My as well just add the results of the install, to the txt file then.. ;) =)

Just my 2 cents..

spencerp