[wp-forums] Monitoring Akismet

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:46:07 GMT 2006

I've spent over an hour a day for the last 4 days un-Akismet'ing valid
posts.

Posts from active volunteers have been common.

Not to waste my breath uttering ultimatums into the vacuum here... but dang
it, I'm wasting time marking spam as "Spam" and UNspamming valid posts.  The
damned thing is, on the ends of the bell-curve, completely backwards.