[wp-forums] what the hell?!!?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 11:03:25 GMT 2006

I have to say, sorry.. 1 million times over for those that clicked on the link, and got a GAY porn image sigh! =(

Lately I've been hacking the prick from this "hacking" related site here: http://anzaltikey.blogfa.com/   Hotlinking to my images, via his/her site codes.. So, whooami helped me with some .htaccess mod_rewrite rules and stuff.. to help block them off..

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} \.(gif|jpeg|jpg|png|swf)$ [NC]
##RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !vindictivebastard\.net [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !twisted-society\.com [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !google\. [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !bloglines\. [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !feedburner\. [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !search\?q=cache [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !textdrive\. [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !wordpress\. [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) http://www.monogay.com/images/pictures/big_mike18_03.jpg

So, I added in the textdrive and wordpress domains there,.. so my WP image example *should* be showing now, and not redirecting to the "gay porn" image.. ;) =)
http://www.vindictivebastard.net/images2/wpwth.gif

Sorry about that again!! =(

spencerp

P.S. I added that to all my current image directories.. and if I find any more LEGIT links on the web, that point to my folders.. I'll have to add those domains as well.. Well shoot, I'd better get my ass in gear and look on the web quick, just to make sure lmao!!