[wp-forums] Exploit report

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Fri May 26 19:42:52 GMT 2006

Good!
It maybe nothing or it may be dangerous.
Hopefully some hard core tester checks this out fast.
Would be nice if we could avoid the tornado of rumors this time ;)

Strangely enough there are lots of articles about a 'hackers' group with
that name
breaking into high security systems. They are all from 1998/99 or refers
back to that time.

Teenagers coming clean ? ;)
/Petit