[wp-forums] Getting closer

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Fri May 19 13:30:00 GMT 2006

There seems to be a collective deafness elsewhere....

How about this ?
http://www.tamba2.org.uk/install/?page_id=6

We mail them back with what they have asked. It's as good as anything
else isn't it? They know what they have typed and we know too...

We need the 'agreed to..' bit doing and if someone could kindly advise
how to make the plugin auto-cc (do that invisibly?)
(http://www.phrixus.co.uk/pxsmail/) then that would be cool.

So ...... if that page - and the one that follows - feel free to send me
info which I shall bounce back to you - looks okay - be critical
(nicely) - is it good to go with? If not, why and what should we add?

P.