[wp-forums] WP featured on SiteProNews.com

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Fri May 19 11:49:18 GMT 2006

Understood, miklb - I was sort of more referring to the fact that he appears
to give a nice review of it, as compared to some of the others, and since
he's an SEO person, made it clear that hosted blogs aren't really supported
by SEOs (since you can't get into the back end of it). So that's probably
why he doesn't mention wordpress.com... He probably SHOULD have, yes, but I
do think the guy's a little clueless considering what he had said in his
review of TP that WP and MT gets him daily spam... I don't get daily spam,
because I use SK2 and Akismet...

Maybe Matt or Podz should drop this guy a line? LOL

~ Lara

Nothing personal, but not that big a deal IMVHO.  He doesn't mention the
remotely hosted wordpress.com, and to say that WP is just over a year old
seems a bit niave.

~miklb