[wp-forums] Google Notebooks and wiki page question

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:30:15 GMT 2006

Something just struck me as I was playing around with the Google Notebook,
Handy mentioned he had started using that for common snippets, etc for forum
issues.  I see you can make notebooks public, but I'm guessing that doesn't
make them colloberative.  But what if we created a few User pages in the
Codex to periodically collect those snippets from places like our
clipboards, google notebooks, delicious links, etc into organized chunks.
That way current volunteers can pool their resources, future volunteers
would have a built in resource for helping, as would it be a source for
documentation writers to construct or add to FAQs.

And forgive me if this has been suggested before and I simply missed it.

~miklb