[wp-forums] SEO

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Mon May 15 18:26:09 GMT 2006

Lara @ Anubis Marketing wrote:
> Sorry, you guys know me. An SEO thread pops up and I can't help myself. LOL
> I won't mind if you destroy the thread, close it, or whatever... I just had
> to say something.
> ~ Lara

That's for sure :D

However, as I see it, there's only one really good advice to get high
rankings in the lon run.
"Write good stuff and write often." ( I know I don't enough)
The trhead could be closed with such an advice and the comment that
anyone could search the web for SEO.
Bad advice abound!

Nuke and burn ;)

/Petit