[wp-forums] Really, really stupid of me

Jesse S jesse at resiny.org
Sat May 13 15:14:59 GMT 2006

Yes, I know, I'm an idiot, but what's done is done. Anyways

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/72323

To see what he meant I went to the first step of the install. Looked fine.
Being the idiot that I am I decided to try the second step, so I entered the
info wp asked for (yes, that means I put my email address in) and continued,
and wouldn't you know it but the install ran.

What do I do? Posting a reply asking for his email address would look
weird...I'm guessing mods can see members' email addresses, and if I had
that I could change the admin profile to his and email him saying what
happened...brilliant of me, I know.