[wp-forums] RE: I hope I didn't overstep here...

Phu wordswithstyle at gmail.com
Fri May 12 20:21:11 GMT 2006

You're right and he was deliberately pimping and his choice of words are
misleading.

That said, I would have just left it and let it leave the front page through
it's own accord. Had he started bumping, it would be a different matter but
sometimes the best way to handle these things is just to leave them be.

Phu | http://ifelse.co.uk