[wp-forums] RE: I hope I didn't overstep here...

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Fri May 12 18:31:39 GMT 2006

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/72261

Hoping I didn't overstep here, but basically this guy posted a link to an
entry on his blog, claiming that these 6 plugins are "gold tricks" and the
way it reads is as if HE created them...

While it's great he posted about his favorite plugins on his blog - why does
it belong in the forum, you know? There's a whole huge list in the codex of
great plugins, and some that aren't even listed there... I just don't see
the need for this post in the forum... ESPECIALLY not the way it's written.

Just my $.02 I guess...

~ Lara