[wp-forums] Double posting for totally non-WP issue

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Tue May 2 16:56:04 GMT 2006

On 5/2/2006 10:16:53 AM, Lara @ Anubis Marketing
(lara at anubismarketing.com) wrote:
> Actually - I unfortunately DID click on the site... And it IS built with
> wordpress...
> What's the WP world coming to!?!? (ick. No pun intended, honestly!)

It's not a prohibited use of wp - there IS no prohibited use as far as
I'm aware.  Each to hisser own.  I don't do porn, but I don't deny
others the right to find it useful and attractive.  The US has some
seriously Victorian attitudes about sex which the rest of the world does
not.  It's not our place to dictate.  It IS our place to use NSFW and
break links....