[wp-forums] Double posting for totally non-WP issue

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Tue May 2 16:36:44 GMT 2006

Podz - can we get something added to the Forum Rules about NSFW sites?

"If you post a link to a site that has questionable or adult material,
please post a warning, and/or break your url so it isn't easily
clickable. Failure to do so may result in ....." This should apply to
member site links, as well as ones left in posts.

I'm not sure what to follow that up with.

-tg