[wp-forums] Double posting for totally non-WP issue

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Tue May 2 16:14:26 GMT 2006

On 5/2/2006 10:08:17 AM, Michael Niziol (michaelniziol at gmail.com) wrote:
> LOL, I
> didn't even try looking at the sites (and seemingly a good thing I
> didn't!),
> I was just annoyed at the double posting! I added the modlook tag
> - that's the right one for threads needing moderation, isn't it?
>
> M.
>
> On 02/05/06, Lara @ Anubis Marketing <lara at anubismarketing.com> wrote:
> >
> > Let's take note as well that the site in his profile is an extremely
> > graphic
> > porn site... *yak*

Yep, modlook is it.  However, this IS a common problem with a root
install of wp, and there's maybe some info somewhere about what to do
about it, but I haven't got time to go looking for it right now.  I also
can't break his link to that porn site, Podz will have to do that if
wanted.  At least it's only in his profile....

I did post a go search for this just now....