[wp-forums] Still free

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Sat Jun 17 14:01:11 GMT 2006

--snip--
Last page of the install blog is a post:
"Leave contact information here"
and ALL comments are moderated. Nothing ever gets published.

Those involved can login, see what's not been done - because we can edit
comments to say "This one is mine".

They know they have asked for help.
Only we know it.
--snip--

I think as long as you explain on the post itself that the information will
never be seen by anyone other than the installation team, this is a great
idea.
Simple, quick, and reassuring enough to get the ball rolling.

I vote "yay" and say that I'm here to support you guys no matter what with
whatever you need.