[wp-forums] hmmm...

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Thu Jul 27 12:34:55 GMT 2006

spencerp wrote:
>> I guess a "warning' suspension - temporary blocking - something would
>> be in order:
>> http://wordpress.org/support/profile/94343
>>
>> Only personal attacks, some of them I've deleted already... I don't
>> have the energy to argue with idiots.
>>
>> m.
>
> Haha, I'll agree with you on that.. ;)  I think a "warning" will do,
> but.. if you feel a "temporary blocking" is in order, I'll stand
> behind ya on it. =)
>
> spencerp
This is one of those strange borderline cases, where something has to be
done, but what?
o The teacher adrian comes up with relevant questions, which never gets
properly answered, exept for some good tips on searching.
o Then we have the stalking devil, who give playful non sense ( but
somewhat abusive ) answers.
o Being less than helpful, the thread is closed.
o No one is able to give further help, and the calm and patient adrian
is left with first tentative answers.

Suggestions anyone? spencerp ?

/Petit