[wp-forums] Hmmm -

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 05:59:14 GMT 2006

> The problem there is that so many folks feel the urge to find an old
> thread and tack on their (hopefully) related issue... So suddenly we have
> a "resolved" thread with new life.

Yeah, sigh.. I'll agree with that.. =(

<snipped >
How about installing the GreaseMonkey plugin, and writing a
greasemonkey script to color any 'resolved' issues a lighter shade of grey
via css? That might help the issue on the client-side :).
-Russ</snipped>

Hmm, maybe doing something like Russ said, would work..but..that in itself
might be a pain in the arse..to implement..  =/  I dunno though, either
way..I guess were stuck with what, he got now.. so..it really *doesn't
bother me* too much lol.. =p

spencerp