[wp-forums] 2.0.1 no heads up???

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:42:28 GMT 2006

Last time I checked the trac, I thought it was shooting for 2/6 or there
abouts, just a little early.  But judging by the few threads already showing
up, some of the same errors are showing up on upgrading to 2.0.1, and there
is going to be a new wave of 2.x upgraders, as many were waiting for this
release.

And since the search and tags have been rendered handicapped, it's difficult
for me to find answers.

but 114 bugs killed is a good thing, so no complaints really.  Just trying
to help others.