[wp-forums] Oddity with posting on the forum

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Mon Jan 23 16:20:33 GMT 2006

Call them and find out if they perform server caching for dial-up
customers. Then explain to them the problem you are experiencing. Some
ISPs will do that to help alleviate the traffic for dialups. It's also
how "accelerator" dial-ups (read Net-Zero, & Netscape w/ Accellerator)
work. It's cached at their end, compressed, sent to the PC, decompressed
and displayed.

-tg