[wp-forums] No more beta

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:38:06 GMT 2006

Only thing I'd suggest, if possible, that this one didn't have, is an option
to choose which beta/release candidate user was using.  It would make aware
that a new version might be available, possibly preventing questions about
bugs already squashed.

On 1/4/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> Kaf Oseo wrote:
> > Shouldn't a sticky be added to the beta forum to warn off new (that
> > is, non-beta) postings?
>
> Agreed - but this one is down to Matt. I can make, I can change stuff
> but I can't close.
>
> Before it is closed, is there anything we should say about what is in it
> ? After all, part of my reasoning behind asking for it was that it could
> be looked back on for possible lessons for the next (major) release. I
> have my opinions, but anyone else ?
>
> P.

~Michael Bishop

http://www.miklb.com     http://www.wpstation.com