[wp-forums] Tone of reply

Phu wordswithstyle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:21:04 GMT 2006

I agree with VaamYob on this thread:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/54462

Whilst I don't think it was anyone's intention to be harsh, I think
sometimes we need to take a step back and realise that the primary goal of
the forums is to support. Sometimes the choice of language used can make it
seem that we're rebuking instead of helping.

A similar facet of the same problem is the way people are told that wp.com,
K2 queries are not supported, users should search before posting etc...
Whilst I understand the frustration as well as the legitimacy of the
aware of the associated history and background on the given issue/topic.

Just a little heads up for all the hardworking volunteers on the support
forum:)