[wp-forums] Missing profile pages

Petit Publications petit at petitpub.com
Wed Feb 15 19:04:21 GMT 2006

I'm missing my profile pages in the support forum.
I have answered some few questions in the support forum and my page
count is rising, but when I click on the next page link or any of the
page number links, I'm always taken to the first page.

So, why would I want to look at old pages of links to past threads?

For a few reasons:

First of all, I often get in to questions I know I have answered before
and I want to check my answers to see if they lead to resolution, and
how I answered them. I don't remember everything I write :)

Second, I'm still learning and going back to old threads where I was
involved to read the questions and my own and other's responses, teaches
me a lot.

Third, I really like to able to bookmark thread of certain interest or
importance. As it stands just now, I have three old favorites that are
obsolete, and I cannot add new ones.

Does anyone know how to resolve this, or is it a common forum error ?
This may look like a support question ( big elephant god forbid ;), but
is really a question of making the forum more effective.