[wp-forums] spam spam spam

Murray at PlanetThoughtful planetthoughtful at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:28:40 GMT 2006

Well, hey, if you ever get the 'report this post' link thing happening
then maybe my input will have had a small benefit regardless.

I'm going to retire myself from the debate. As I mentioned in my first
post to the list, I didn't expect a change, as I was aware this was
discussed and decided previously.

I have spoken as eloquently and as increasingly sillily (obviously not a
real word), as the small hours of the morning have progressed, as I know
how.

Along the way, I've been oh-so-gently accused of link whorage, and I
suspect my point will have been missed.

But one last time, for the sake of posterity: please tell people the
rules up front. You know you want to. It's a beautiful thing.

Until some time 'twixt now and then,

Murray