[wp-forums] Building better.

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 02:46:03 GMT 2006

[spencerp wrote>
1) Despite having the HUGE search on the index page, and even the little one up top there, some of the users STILL DO NOT use it, sigh. This IS, and CAN BE, quite frustrating to the normal volunteers.. ]

Replying to myself on this, because I forgot to add it in the first time. That's also why I try to encourage people to go through threads from a "search" I've already done for them, example here:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/95729?replies=2#post-479023

To help show them.. that searching DOES help, if not MOST of the time,  at least some of the times.. (example from here, down)
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/30885?replies=8#post-480320

However, if I have the answer right off the top of my head, I'll post it, or if I have the "answer" from a [Resolved] thread, bookmarked some where.. I'll post that too!

So, either way, I try my best to help the people. ;) :)

spencerp