[wp-forums] Need some help in the WPMU forums

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Sun Aug 27 18:49:31 GMT 2006

speaking of MU, what's the status on an MU codex, we're getting ready to launch a couple of MU
sites, and have a couple of clients interested in using MU as well, the clients however have been a
bit tough to 'sell' on the MU product, mostly based on the fact that it's not really reached full
maturity, and there's a comparatively limited amount of support compared to that of the 'solo' WP
product, and almost more importantly, the fact that there's no 'official' documentation, etc.

I'd be willing to help out on the MU side as much as I can personally (forums, codex, etc), I can
also use one or two of my programmers/admins to put some effort in on the documentation/codex when
they have some downtime/spare cycles.

...c

~~
Christopher J. Hradil