[wp-forums] Forum Evolution

wordpress forums wordpress.forums at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 02:08:34 GMT 2006

As one thats experiences trying to "organize" *cough* another blog
support site *cough*, take it from me when I say that adding more
categories wont be the solution you think it is -- that is, unless you
intend to spend days on end moving posts and threads to where "you
think" they belong.

Unfortunately, users, especially users with a singly focused mindset
on getting help just dont seem to read as well we all may like. More
choices just seem to confuse them more, ime.

As for what might need some changing or tweeking: It would be nice to
see some filtering on the tags. Click on "images" and you have 40+
pages.. not especially useful, if you ask me. I would rather see those
be links to posts or codex docs that address REPEAT issues.

my .01
whoo