[wp-forums] I know it's a name.. but come on now..

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 16:54:21 GMT 2006

Cuts it off for me as well.

Gotta admit though that I wish it wouldn't, at least on the WP.com
forums.  Threads seem to get hijacked a lot with newbies asking
questions.  I usually have to copy and paste the poster's user name in
my post to keep things straight.

-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be