[wp-forums] Late Emails

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 00:35:48 GMT 2006

Well, I know I said the other day, that the lists seem to be working fine
for me... but, I'll have to scratch that off, because I just sent two out
two days ago.. to both: wp-hackers and wp-testers lists..

And haven't gotten a reply to either of them, also when viewing the List's
Archives.. they both have July 2006 for the last month... when it should be
August 2006 ... I had asked Podz if he noticed anything from me.. and I
think he said he seen one, on the wp-testers list.. hmmm..

I'm not seeing anything for August at all, period.. =/  I even cleared cache
for both IE and FF browser, no change.. =(  I even tried re-subscribing to
the wp-testers list.. and that didn't work either.. just got the notice,
that I was already joined..

I hope someone gets this fixed soon.. ;) =/

spencerp