[wp-forums] Doing it for free. - the people

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Wed Apr 26 20:20:47 GMT 2006

As a testament to the process.... it's the same process Microsoft uses
for their MVP program. I got an email telling me I had been nominated, a
link to the website, and one simple question: was I interested. I
replied back I was, and was told, "Great, we'll add your name to the
list." Two months go by before the next email "Still in it, bear with
us." Then I finally get the "Almost done, need a little more info." And
finally, I got the welcome message. Hopefully our goes a bit faster
(like within a week) but I think it'll work.

I forgot to mention, the "committee" I mentioned, I envisioned as being
this list, both installers and non-installers.

-tg