[wp-forums] Sidebars

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Tue Apr 25 19:37:51 GMT 2006

Podz wrote:

> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/70233?replies=1
>
> Just highlighting this here - but for discussion there - because
> sidebars seem to be a hot issue. But I could be wrong :)
>
> P.

By "sidebar dropping", do you mean disappearing sidebars or sidebars
pushed below the post content area.
I'm not sure there has been an increase in sidebar questions.
If it has, it could also be caused by many more WordPressers wanting to
more elaborate stuff on their blogs.

On this topic I think it would be a good idea to have some statistics on
"keywords" over time.
A bit more precise than a tag cloud.
That way we would be alerted on problem areas where we should write some
clarifying tutorials.

Side note: Are there any  clues on the WP next version release date?
Preparing for the widget race ;)
/Petit