[wp-forums] Doing it for free.

Lara at Anubis Marketing lara at anubismarketing.com
Sun Apr 23 15:51:51 GMT 2006

>If 'complex' is what we've decided upon for the task management part, I can
end my 'plugin a day' kick I'm on and spend time this week cobbling together
a back-end to demo.

>That is *if* we decided my concept is what's needed. I didn't get a lot of
feedback and would like to know the consensus before putting in some time on
it.

>-Kaf

Personally I think that a task management system would be a great idea -
that way anyone can see what's been picked up, worked on, and completed when
they go into an "admin" of some sort. And preferably something that's
automated (added to the queue) once the requestor fills out the proper
information and everything would be great.

~ LadyDeLaLuna