[wp-forums] Doing it for free.

Vicki Frei vkaryl at localnet.com
Wed Apr 19 21:33:51 GMT 2006

On 4/19/2006 3:14:04 PM, Podz (podz at tamba2.org.uk) wrote:
> Kaf Oseo wrote:
> >
> > This I agree with most. So, one of our current sites or a new domain?
> > Something Matt wants to step in? :)
> >

> We can have space on wp.net
> And anything else Matt can help with, we just ask
>
> :)

Guys, I'm flat buried in client "spring cleaning" (which is when they
all decide it's spring now, so they want site re-do's, so the 8 I
couldn't talk into waiting on it until fall are keeping my plate REALLY
FULL for the next several weeks)....

So it just took me about an hour to read back through all this.  Let me
say that I think it's a great idea; about the only thing I can offer
would be proofreading, not being a mastermind of this sort of thing; and
other than that I'm all for it.

If you can think of something I CAN do, that I can shoehorn around
client stuff, holler, okay?