[wp-forums] What say yea?

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Sat Apr 8 00:57:16 GMT 2006

Handy wrote:

>Not just any David Hasselhoff.  The first season of "Knight Rider" ought to
>be sufficient.
>
>On 4/7/06, Michael B <miklb.online at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I think forcing them to  watch hours and hours of David Hasselhoff would
>>be
>>the best, but since that might be tough to enforce, deletion is in order.
>>
>>And that gets my WTF of the day :D
>>

>>On 4/7/06, TechGnome <tg at tannagh.com> wrote:
>>

>>><tone style="marge simpson">Mmmmmmmmm...</tone>
>>>http://wordpress.org/support/topic/11442?replies=3#post-359741
>>>
>>>delete?
>>>reprimand?
>>>100 lashings with a wet noodle?
>>>
>>>-tg

I think it should be cut short and broken.
Maybe this is a new trick in the bag?

Install WP ( famous 5 steps ), say something like "The Progressive USA",
leave the site while it's getting scrutinized.
Then . POW! get rid of WP and there's the sales machinery.
"The Progressive USA" and Sorry Swedish, was just an excuse. It's all
sex, sales and r&r, plus he's even selling the domain .
Cute - Cut!
/Petit