[wp-forums] Resolved Threads

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 17:20:55 GMT 2006

Isn't the bigger problem getting users to use the resolved drop down?  I
know we discussed that before, and someone suggested moving the drop down
closer to the submit button to encourage the OP to use it.  We have the
unresolved link, so if more posts were being tagged resolved....

I know I tend to migrate to the no-replies button for that reason.
Not that I'm saying a clear marking of the post being resolved wouldn't be
useful as well.

Michael B