[wp-forums] An International page

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Mon Sep 5 15:34:29 GMT 2005

I had assumed that that was the plan all along for the forum links, with
the fuller descriptions in the codex.
Which brings me to this thought. If someone clicks the forums links, if
it goes to the codex, then they would have to click again. So if we want
something easy, quick and good for the user, it should then go straight
to the website. Which then makes me ask, how often then will people be
going throught the Codex if the forum links are handy? Getting to that
page involves 2-4 clicks and involves knowing these phrases:
Documentation
Support
Docs
the WordPress Codex
and WordPress in Your Language

Soooo...... dunno...
As for getting the links into the right character set, would it be so
horrible to use images?

-tg