[wp-forums] An International page

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Sun Sep 4 14:49:07 GMT 2005

Podz,
I like the way it's laid out, and I like the idea of having hte list of
links in the forums too.

I do have have one suggestion: The links being in native languages.
After all, the point is to get people the help they need in the language
they know best. So, I'm of the opinion that the links should be titled
in the language they link to. Having the links in English may only lead
to confusion. When I've hit sites that are in a foreign language, I look
for the one word I'm sure I'll recognize: "English". I'm sure it would
make the international community warm fuzzies, if they saw "WordPress
help in you language" (or what ever text is in the links) in their
native language.

-tg