[wp-forums] backticks

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue Oct 4 16:32:06 GMT 2005

ifelse wrote:
>> There must be a better way
> Adding quicktag buttons to the post area would address this issue as
> well as improve the usability in one swoop. Fairly trivial to code
> though we need Matt and co to deploy this to the support forums.

Buttons++

I recall though that even the backticks fail at times. I see the odd old
thread which has gone very wide due to something going wrong, and also
when users try to post anything with <!-- that causes problems.

Can these be worked round ?
Would making a test thread and trying to find the ' weakspots be useful ?

P.