[wp-forums] Forum Indicator

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Tue Nov 29 14:33:13 GMT 2005

I'm going to try my luck one last time with this suggestion.
Would anyone else see any benefit in having a forum designator next to
the posts on the forum front page?
My thought on this would be to have a single letter represent each forum:
I - Intallation
H - How To and Troubleshooting
T - Themes and Templates
P - Plugins and Hacks
R - Requests and Feedback
Y - Your Wordpress
M - Miscellaneous
B - Beta (2.0 for now, but also for future ones)

Personaly I have no interest in supporting 2.0 bugs at the moment, I
don't know enough about it. And a lot of the posts don't indicate that
it is a Beta bug (for instance the thread "Non Registered Users and
Comments - http://wordpress.org/support/topic/50643 - ) So I'm wasting
my time clicking into these threads. Granted, I look to see if it's a
Beta bug or not as soon as I click into it, and hit back as soon as I
see that it is.... But it could still be a handy thing.

-tg